By Nigel Morgan,Annette Pritchard,Roger Pride
By targeting a number international case reviews, vacation spot Branding demonstrates that the adoption of a hugely certain, customer research-based, multi-agency 'mood branding' initiative ends up in good fortune each time.
* comprises 5 thoroughly new chapters authored by way of model specialists, vacation spot dealers and teachers, together with Philip Kotler and Wally Olins.
* A extra international assurance with new case reviews and examples from the USA, New Zealand, Australia and Asia.
* Considers the internet as a channel of position branding/promotion and its results at the industry
Read Online or Download Destination Branding, Second Edition: Creating the unique destination proposition PDF
Best business management & leadership books
A just-in-time advisor for revamping distressed businesses Drawn from the author's a long time of expertise advising, deciding to buy, and reviving distressed businesses throughout industries, geographies, and sizes, Reversing the Slide is designed to assist executives, managers, and staff revitalize downtrodden businesses.
Speedy Quizzes for venture Managers helps you to try your venture administration wisdom and extend your talents via tale questions on attention-grabbing and mind-opening events confronted each day through undertaking managers within the box. you decide what you think that is the right kind solution, after which cost your selection.
This e-book offers a whole research of academic creation and prices utilizing the nonparametric process referred to as facts Envelopment research (DEA). The booklet specializes in estimation of technical, allocative and scale potency within the public quarter characterised by way of the impression of exogenous socio-economic variables.
H. L. Goodall’s ground-breaking examine of what humans do with symbols and what symbols do to humans explores the lives led by way of humans in enterprises. His narratives tackle the shape of six detective mysteries within which the narrator figures into the plot of the intrigue after which works out its crucial styles.
- Maximizing Profits Immediately: How to Dramatically Improve Your Company's Bottom Line
- LABORATORY QUALITY/MANAGEMENT: A Workbook with an Eye on Accreditation
- Making the Case for Change: Using Effective Business Cases to Minimize Project and Innovation Failures (The Little Big Book Series)
- Organization Theory: Challenges and Perspectives
- Global Logistics: New Directions in Supply Chain Management
Additional info for Destination Branding, Second Edition: Creating the unique destination proposition
Destination Branding, Second Edition: Creating the unique destination proposition by Nigel Morgan,Annette Pritchard,Roger Pride