By Kurt J. Engemann,Douglas M. Henderson
As an teacher, you have got noticeable enterprise continuity and hazard administration develop exponentially, delivering an exhilarating array of occupation probabilities in your scholars. they want the instruments had to commence their careers -- and to be prepared for alterations and new occupation paths. you can't manage to pay for to exploit restricted and rigid educating fabrics that would shut doorways or restrict their innovations. Written together with your school room in mind,Business Continuity and chance administration: necessities of Organizational Resilience is the versatile, modular textbook you've been looking -- combining enterprise continuity and threat administration. complete educator-designed instructing fabrics to be had for download.
From years of expertise educating and consulting in company Continuity and threat, Kurt J. Engemann and Douglas M. Henderson clarify every little thing essentially with out additional phrases or extraneous philosophy. Your scholars will snatch and observe the most rules speedy. they'll consider that the authors wrote this textbook with them particularly in brain -- as though their questions are spoke back even sooner than they ask them.
Covering either enterprise Continuity and danger administration and the way those our bodies of information and perform interface, Business Continuity and threat administration: necessities of Organizational Resilience is a state of the art textbook designed to be effortless for the scholar to appreciate -- and for you, as teacher, to present.
- Flexible, modular layout lets you customise a examine plan with chapters covering:
- Business Continuity and probability rules and practices.
- Information expertise and data Security.
- Emergency reaction and drawback Management.
- Risk Modeling – in-depth directions for college students wanting the statistical underpinnings in hazard Management.
- Global criteria and top Practices
- Two real-world case reports are built-in during the textual content to provide destiny managers adventure in employing bankruptcy rules to a carrier corporation and a manufacturer.
- Chapter ambitions, dialogue issues, assessment questions, a number of charts and graphs.
- Glossary and Index.
- Full bibliography on the finish of every chapter.
Extensive, downloadable classroom-tested teacher assets can be found for school classes improvement education, together with slides, syllabi, try out financial institution, dialogue questions, and case studies.
Endorsed by means of The company Continuity Institute (BCI) and The Institute of danger administration (IRM).
"It's tricky to write down a e-book that serves either academia and practitioners, yet this article offers a company beginning for rookies and a helpful reference for knowledgeable professionals."--Security administration Magazine
"The authors…bring the topic to lifestyles with wealthy instructing and studying positive aspects, making it an important learn for college kids and practitioners alike." – Phil
Kurt J. Engemann, PhD, CBCP, is the Director of the heart for company Continuity and hazard administration and Professor of knowledge structures within the Hagan college of commercial at Iona university. he's the editor-in-chief of the International magazine of industrial Continuity and danger Management
Douglas M. Henderson, FSA, CBCP, is President of catastrophe administration, Inc., and has 20+ years of consulting adventure in all components of industrial Continuity and Emergency reaction administration. he's the writer of Is your enterprise prepared for the subsequent Disaster? and a couple of templates.
Read Online or Download Business Continuity and Risk Management: Essentials of Organizational Resilience PDF
Similar business & finance insurance books
Rethinking danger and the Precautionary precept demanding situations the declare that the precautionary precept is an acceptable advisor to public coverage decision-making within the face of uncertainty. The precautionary precept is often invoked as a justification for regulating human actions. From bans at the use of development hormones in farm animals to regulations on kid's playground actions, precautionary considering appears taking on our lives.
Threat and go back in Asian rising Markets deals readers a company perception into the chance and go back features of best Asian rising industry contributors by means of evaluating and contrasting behavioral version variables with predictive forecasting methods.
Hazard administration is dynamic, with new dangers continuously being pointed out and chance administration suggestions adapting to new demanding situations. the chance administration instruction manual supplies a transparent image of the present country of play within the probability administration panorama, and a glance forward to the main rising concerns within the box.
A company's popularity is one in every of its most respected resources, and reputational probability is excessive at the time table at board point and among regulators. Rethinking Reputational danger explains the hidden components that could either reason crises and tip an differently survivable drawback right into a reputational catastrophe. It makes use of case reviews corresponding to BP's Deepwater Horizon oil spill, Volkswagen's emissions rigging scandal, Tesco, AIG, EADS Airbus A380, and Mid-Staffordshire NHS health center belief.
- Financial Risk Management: Models, History, and Institutions (Wiley Finance)
- How to Win the Insurance Claim Game
- Marktversagen auf den Märkten für Gesundheitsgüter und Krankenversicherungen als Rechtfertigung für Eingriffe des Staates in das Gesundheitswesen (German Edition)
- Feierabend hab ich, wenn ich tot bin: Warum wir im Burnout versinken (Dein Leben) (German Edition)
- Credit Portfolio Management: A Practitioner's Guide to the Active Management of Credit Risks (Global Financial Markets)
- Causation in Insurance Contract Law (Contemporary Commercial Law)
Additional resources for Business Continuity and Risk Management: Essentials of Organizational Resilience
Business Continuity and Risk Management: Essentials of Organizational Resilience by Kurt J. Engemann,Douglas M. Henderson